Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Road We All Have to Walk

It's funny. Once upon a time, this blog used to be intensely personal. If you can find the previous avatar of this one, you can still find my heart laid bare all over the place. I suggest you don't read it coz it's totally embarrassing :). But these days, writing anything personal seems like a chore. There are too many doors to open, even if I want to write a little bit about what I feel. And I'm not the person who says personal things in a vague manner. If I'm hurting, I say so, and I'm sure at least a few of the readers of this blog won't be comfortable with that :).

All I can say is, things are changing so much for me that it's bewildering. Simply put, I can't write about it here. It's way too personal.

But you see someone else going through the same phase that you did years ago. And they will probably make the same mistakes that you did. You want to warn them not to, but you suddenly realize that it's not your fight. Getting involved, will only mean getting hurt once again. I did that a long time ago, and I'm still paying the price for that. Well, I guess we all learn our life lessons the hard way. All you can do is hope they're smarter than you and avoid the mistakes that you did. Good luck, and peace out.

1 comment:

kryptos said...

come on.... u can tell me!!