Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Overwhelmed.

This seems to be happening so often lately - I start a post, and suddenly, I don't want to finish it. So many things seem to be happening at the same time, that I'm not sure if it's the most exciting time or the most awful time for me. Half of my life seems to be going in the right direction, and the other half seems to be going the madhouse. Crazy times.

Failure. Discovery. Hope. Joy. Loneliness. Excitement. Doubt. Peace. Only one thing is sure, though. I'm doing what is right. At least I hope so. I wouldn't know what to do without the music. This song seems so apt: "Last Night A DJ Saved My Life". Rock on.

1 comment:

Unanchored Sails said...

same pinch :P !!...i've been writing half posts and saving them..since i cant figure out how they shd end....well awful or beautiful life ..am not sure abt tat...:)