Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rain baby rain.

Wow. Not a drop of rain until a week ago, and suddenly, dear old Chennai is rain-drenched. It's been pouring cats and dogs for over a week now. Last few days have been exceptionally rainy. Today I woke up (late) to find that water has submerged my front yard. There was a bit of sunshine today, so I hoped for a break - no, within an hour, it's back to clouds and it's raining hard again. Not that I'm complaining, though. I love rain, and it always puts me in a good mood. Unfortunately I don't always have the time to sit looking at it for a while, but much appreciated, anyways. Green, cloudy, rainy. Perfect.

Singin' in the Rain

I'm singin' in the rain,
Just singin' in the rain,
What a glorious feeling,
I'm happy again!

I'm laughing at clouds,
So dark, up above,
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love.

Let the stormy clouds chase
Ev'ryone form the place,
Come on with the rain,
I've a smile on my face.

I'll walk down the lane
With a happy refrain,
And singin', just singin'
In the rain.

No comments: